niedziela, 21 września 2014

Prolog

The school was my biggest nuisance. I hated her. When I was in the sixth grade of elementary school, I discovered your orientation. Hiding flaunt her. At the end of primary school kilkorgu I said to people that I am a homosexual, in other words, gay. I lost many friends. I had almost none only two best friends. 
After completing primary school, I went to the worst high school in the city. Without friends, and nobody I knew. I hated this school, it was ugly and disgusting. Full handsome and filthy at the same time the boys. Every girl and gay knows what kind of guys they are. So the first three months were peaceful, but a lot of people are not stupid and know how to recognize the appearance, character and behavior. Everything is issued. The whole school talked about it. I was humiliated at all, no one hated me, but with the exception of one boy, whose name was Dan. Simple, ordinary teenager, even appealing. Today I am 25 years old, my name is Lucas. They tell me Luka.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz