niedziela, 21 września 2014

Chapter I

I'm all sleepy. I get up and go to the bathroom. Closed. Kuźwa squared. 
- Rose, get out of the bathroom! 
- No! I wash my head! 
- For work to be late because of you. 
- You're in the kitchen tap - coming to me her quiet statement. 
Yhhhh. Since the beginning of the day I'm out of luck. Rose finally comes out of the bathroom. 
- Thank you - derisively straining through his teeth. - You know, I'm late for work ... 
- Not at all vulnerabilities, calm down - smiling, but I have a feeling that mocks me. 
- Okay. 
  Quickly I washed and dressed. Run out of the house, get in the car and drive to work. I am under the building. I take a deep breath and enter. 
- Good morning, Mr. Styles, I'm late again - on the threshold of hear attack the boss. 
- I'm sorry! - I say humbly but firmly. - Do not let me relieve - I add a very soft voice. - That was the last time. 


- Well, I think. Again and I'll have you fired. 
- Well, no more do not be late, 
- To work! 
I came from the boss. I am angry at Rose. Strange. Where is Diana? Today was to be the first day on the job. I'm calling to her. 
- Hey, where are you? Today we have the first day of practice. 
- Oh, I forgot validating quietly. 
- Where are you? - Asks. 
- Me? In Kate. 
- In whom? Who is it? 
- My new girlfriend - she said proudly, and she said - very pretty. He has a brother a gay man who is a businessman and is intimidating - constantly chattering. 
- And, is not interested in. 
- TSAA, bright - mocked me. 
- Koooończęęęę. Pa. 
Again, to explain the boss of her absence. I used to kill her. I walk into his office. Kuźwa squared. The computer does not work ?! There is no current ?! 
I'm going down to the boss. I knock. 
- Please! 
- I'm sorry, but the building has no electricity. 
- No, no, oh you wise - the head mutters under his breath. - We know it's been more than two godzin- responds with anger in his voice - By the way, where's your friend? 
- Yyyyy ... Diana? It is sick. He has a fever - I lied without batting an eye. 
- Oh. How not appear tomorrow, please tell her not to come - he said sharply. 
- Well, tomorrow will surely be - meekly promised Zadi. - And as there is no electricity, what do we do? 
- Lord, give me a break. Go home and do not upset me. Goodbye. - Such a response is not expected. 
It might not be the worst day, I thought. Certainly the last time you lied, that Diana is sick. Next time I will say that I did not want her and forgot. All annoyed me. I'm going home. I am in front of the block, ask a man who parked next to me: 
- I'm sorry that today? 
- February 24 - replied, and I mentally added, is said to -24 in February. 
O Jesus! Today is my birthday. I forgot about them! That's why the boss fired me ?! It is a pity that no one remembers my birthday. Nightmare. I'm going home, silence. No one there. I'm calling: 
- Rose, Diana, are you? 
There's no answer, I go to my bedroom. Where all blew? I walk into the living room, and here we all jump at once. Lucas Surprise! 
- We have for you a cake and gifts. 
- Rose, Diana, thank you. And these two guys do not know. Who is it? 
- This is Kate. 
- Nice to meet you. You're the girl of Diana? 
- Yes, and this is my brother James Cooper. 
- Hi. 
- Hey. 
Oh My God. But he's cute. I can not stand. Diana was saying something that he is gay. But this is my best day of your life. 
- I'm James Cooper - the freedom held out my hand towards manicured nails nicely coated with clear varnish shining. 
- I- Lucas Styles. 
- How old are you, I mean ... how old are you? 
- 31, and you? 
- 25, today I finish, so I guess now 26. 
Oh my God! Only six years old, and such a nice. 
- It presents !! 
-Diana quietly 
- I'll go first. 
- What is it? - I ask, holding a small device. 
- Laptop. 
- Jesus, how much it cost? - I ask, even though I know it's very inconsiderate. 
- Oh, you know, just two years I collected him. So I bought it myself - chattered Diana. 
- Thank you, I dreamed about it - whispering touched. 
- It is now from me-she asked as five-year-Rose. Already in the hands holding a small object. 
Rose gives me the car keys 
- You're kidding ?! 
- Do not. Come on down! Everyone! - Already screaming from behind the door. 
When we go into the yard yelling: aaaaaaaaaa, but beautiful. But what about you? I can not accept this. 
- You can. 
- Jesus, if you wykosztowałaś at him? 
- But she did not buy it. Have made a Michaell, James and Kate. 
- Thank you, it is excellent -Voice I trembled. Really shrugged. 
I got a light blue convertible. In the middle of the leather. Just gorgeous. 
*** 
A day later. 
Alarm clock wakes me up. I'm sleepy. I get up. I can see how James drunk sleeping on the couch. I have a slight hangover. I'm going to wake up James, I ask, if I do not want to put my bed. 
  - James? Lie on my bed, you'll be comfortable. 
- With you? We are happy! - Tempting, but it's still alcohol spoke through him. 
- No, I do breakfast. 
- Oh, all right. 
James to the bedroom, and I to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone. Italian salad and toast. I'm going to wake up the rest. I enter the room. Impossible! Rose lay in bed my brother Darren. I'm beginning to shout: 
-Aaaaaaaaa ... 
Rose jumps out of bed naked. 
  - What does that mean Rose ?! With my brother, really? 
- You know, Lucas, do not be alarmed ... 
- Do not get nervous, but could you tell me that you are together - really feels cheated. - Bundle up! Wake Diana and Kate, because somehow strangely hug. 
  Yh. I'm going to the kitchen. How could they? And me and James? What happened last night? And as I did with him? Well, at the end of my birthday - quickly absolved. Enquiries to him in private. Okay. I am calling everyone to breakfast James comes first, once I take the opportunity and I ask him: 
'James? Are we in the night together ... 
- I do not - immediately guessed and denied. Does this mean that there never? 
- Which is good, because I thought ... - I hope that did not sound too aggressively. - What do you want to eat? 
  For a moment everyone takes what he wants from the table. I am going to James' room 
What are you watching? 
-Any Nonsense! - With boredom deliciously purrs. 
- Does this afternoon we will meet together for coffee? 
- Yes, very willingly. 
Sixteenth both of us to answer. 
Come to us girls. 
- Hey, where Michael? - Only now I notice its absence. 
- He went home at night. 
- He could be? - I still can not believe you left us. 
- Do not. Something had to urgently settle. 
- Oh - I guess it does not feel good for me. - And where is my dear brother? - I ask still a little angry for this story with my friend? 
- In the toilet, washes. 
- Oh, Darren rush hour I go to work - I urge him not very nice. 
- Okay. 
Darren came out, I washed up and drove my new car for work 
Good morning! - Singsong voice greeted with a bodyguard. 
Good morning, Lucas, how was your birthday? - He asked. 
-A Well, I have a new laptop and a new car - enjoyed as a child.
-Wow, It's cool, I invite you to work 
-Fine 
I'm going. I'm at the door, cross the threshold and dubbing my eyes: new desk, new equipment, as nicely here, I'll thank the boss. Today is Friday. Diana has a job on the twelfth, may come. Comes in, greets the boss. 
- Hello, I'm Diana Malik, I would like to hire a dystrybutorka calls. 
-Aha, So yes ... ma'am data ... 
Diana served personalities, and I did not do anything. Day and every day. I left work at 15:30 in front of me coffee with James. I promptly at 16 already waiting for me. 
- Hi, how was your day? - Really curious asks. 
We order coffee. 
-Tell Me something about yourself - please. 
- I live alone since I was sixteen. My mother was an alcoholic, and his father died when I was seven years old. Now I run erotic club for all people. - Gloomy threw out dark past. - Your turn. 
-Fine, My mom had four husbands, my dad died in an accident when my mother was six months pregnant. Then I was looking for this one, I replaced my dad Rob - my mother's first husband. That's it. 
- And where did you meet Diana and Rose? 
-Dianę Know the age of five and rose from sixth grade. 
-Aham 
- So Diana persecuted at school, so she went with her mother to Italy, there was a couple of months, then returned to England and Diana went to another school and there she met Diana Rose then introduced me to Rose and so then we kept together until today and your friends? 
-ja I had no friends, oppressed me, I did not go to school, insulted me and beat until I could not stand, I started freaking out and I ended up in a psychiatric hospital. I spent the best two years of your life. I loved those people, they respect me, it was beautiful. Then I went out, year lived with her mother, finally moved out. 
I'm sorry. 
  It connects us so much. We are made ​​for each other. 
- Is there a chance we could be together? - Timidly asking. 
- No, unfortunately I can not know the whole truth. 
- What? 
- I do not want to talk about it. 
- James, kiss me - I said, surprising myself also. 
- Yes, but it will mean nothing, right? 
-Całuj! 
I kissed him for a long moment. It was wonderful, suddenly something happened, someone turned off the light. 
I opened my eyes, suddenly woke up in the hospital with me was Rose, Diana and James. 
- What happened? 
- Fainted. 
- You were with me on coffee, remember? 
Rose and Diana went into the hall, and James told me that soon I will explain everything. Then we'll see.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz