poniedziałek, 22 września 2014

Chapter II

James came to get me to the hospital to pick me up

- Hey Lucas.

- Hi James.

- How are you better?

- So far what you did as I was not there?

- I have worked and others did not know. I just know that my sister was on the night with you for two whole weeks.

- Aham

All the time I think about what he has to say James. What can he walk? I'll ask him later. All the time I can not break away from his eyes. There is a zaje * Original size. We get into the car. He put the key into the ignition. He turned on the radio. The radio was coming zaje * Original size rock sound suspect that this White Mystery.

We're going all the time without saying a word only music in the car. We're here. I get off and James goes up for me to ask him

- And that's what you told me that in his time to find out something about you that what you meant?

- In time you will learn handsome.

He said to me I'm all wet handsome already in these places. We go home and we all come running to hug me.

-as well're back I'm going to do all the kitchen coffee.

James sits nearby me and embrace me I looked at him and he says

- I'm sorry.

-Don't Further include me.

Rose brought coffee. We drank them. James and Kate went to the house and the three of us and has played in the state of the city was at 19:30 we started watching tv after three hours of watching I was tired and went to sleep

The next day:

Rose woke me cry. Quickly I got up I go to the bathroom and Rose is naked on the ground and laughs. speech:

-what happened?

-no I got out of the bath and slipped in and out of fear I screamed and as I lay there, I started to laugh because I fell.

-Jesus Know how scared me. Good Comp is I'm going to brew coffee

- And you're not going to work?

I -not release week yet

s I'm going on 15 so we'll hang

Rose -nu further bathed and I was hot coffee. Diana stood up and came into the kitchen and sat down on a chair paczyła for me. speech:

- What so paczysz?

-ja miss Kate

- But it was not just one night

-to terribly long night was

- Aham

I still think James what he meant with that you will learn in his time once the doorbell in the doorway facing the courier and waiting for a signature. About a chit for Lucas, Rose, and Diana from James to sweeten the day gave us chocolate muffins ate them coffee .Rose gathered to work and Diana was off watching all 4 seasons Another. Up to 18 .Przyszła Rose and her became Kate and Diana began to shout greeted with joy and went into the room and sat down in front of my new laptop listening to Marina and The Diamond .Wszedłem on Facebook and started writing with James wrote about everything and nothing at the end again I asked him a question about it and he wrote that tomorrow will tell me everything I said goodbye to him and went to sleep the whole night I could not sleep and I thought about James so I wrote on Twitter how he imaginary wonderful, beautiful and mysterious at 4:40 and woke clouded at 12:00 someone knocks on the door I get up and go sleepy open and standing there shirtless boxers James I to say wejdź.Jest hot summer not surprised that he is without a shirt as I saw him I had erections which was visible for James because I was on underwear. I came to invite photo on dinner.

-oh thanks rot dress

- Insert pants and walk

- Well as punish beautiful

I dressed the same shorts and flip-flops tuple closed the door and went to the center of the restaurant. We ordered dinner eat I finally gathered up the courage and asked him if we will be together and he said you really say that?

- Well, yes

-How So then it is time. Do you want to know?

Yes

-So Well as start I'm not with anyone I was kissing sharply piep ** e, I make cane. I do not know how to love.

- It is understandable for me.

- How do you accept it or we will be together as if

- That?

-ja I'll be your master and you are my submissive

-So?

- So it's with you that I do what he wants as he wants and when he wants and you have as you agree to all have a choice we can no longer meet disappear from your life or be with tuba for a trial period and then to the rest of your life or to terminate the contract so how?

The shock of what it is have? Pan? What's this about what to do or not to agree to such a nice handsome boy I do not know, I agree

- So I agree to a trial period.

Somehow now I feel with him. The atmosphere is napięta.Jemy dinner in silence.

Jumped to consume a meal. All the time without a word. James asks me:

-Come For dessert?

-Fine

He took me two blocks away from the gallery "Awen". I see before me wieli inscription ICE. We went to the ice cream shop.

-What You want to taste?

- Same as you, of course, James

-Fine So 3 scoops of cherry, apricot and berries

-Okay

James ordered ice cream and walked towards my house. I let a note of One Direction. And so we came home.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz